NC & VA RELY ON COLONY TIRE FOR PREMIER TIRE ROTATION SERVICE
Are you noticing any uneven wear on your car, truck or SUV’s tires? Is your car not handling the way it should? It may be time for a tire rotation! At Colony Tire, we offer professional, affordable tire rotation service to vehicle owners throughout North Carolina and Virginia. When you come in to have your tires rotated, you’ll receive a comprehensive inspection:
- Tires will be removed to inspect for unusual tire wear and tear.
- Tires will be placed in new positions according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Newly-rotated tires will be torqued to the proper tire pressure (different for front and rear).
In some cases, spare tires may be incorporated into your rotation pattern. Spares labeled “temporary use” should not be used, however, as they can only safely be utilized for a short period of time and at lower speeds.
FRONT-WHEEL DRIVE, DIRECTIONAL TIRES — WE DO IT ALL
Our skilled NC and VA tire care specialists have experience performing wheel rotations for vehicles with the following:
- Front-wheel drive
- Rear-wheel drive
- Four-wheel drive
- Directional tires (Designed to work best when rotating in one direction)
- Non-directional tires (Designed to work well, regardless of the tire’s rotational direction)
If we find that you need brand-new tires from Michelin® or any of our other great tire brands, we’ll happily help you find the perfect set for your vehicle and install them in-house.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I ROTATE MY TIRES?
Take a look at your owner’s manual — the manufacturer will typically lay out a suggested tire rotation schedule. The experts at Colony Tire recommend a tire rotation with approximately every other oil change.
If it’s been a while since your wheels were last rotated, call your local Colony Tire location today to set up an appointment for a tire rotation with our certified mechanics!